SULLIVAN LAKE STATE AIRPORT
Sullivan Lake State Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Metaline Falls, Pend Oreille County, Washington. Its activation date was December 1938. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Sullivan Lake State Airport does not offer any additional services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Sullivan Lake State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Sullivan Lake State Airport
- Location: Metaline Falls, Pend Oreille County, Washington
- Airport Code: 09S
- Runway Length: 1,765 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°50.45' / W117°17.04'
- Airport Address: Metaline Falls, WA 99153, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Metaline Falls (4.34 miles), Ione (9.23 miles))