TAHLEQUAH MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tahlequah Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles north of Tahlequah, Cherokee County, Oklahoma. Its activation date was October 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 125 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. City of Tahlequah serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tie-downs as well as minor airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super Inn and Suites is only 3.0 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tahlequah Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tahlequah Municipal Airport
- Location: Tahlequah, Cherokee County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: TQH
- Runway Length: 5,001 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°55.82' / W95°0.27'
- Airport Address: 111 S Cherokee Ave, Tahlequah, OK 74464, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tahlequah (2.2 miles), Cookson (15.97 miles)