Takotna Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Takotna, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was October 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 130 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Takotna Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Takotna Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Takotna Airport
- Location: Takotna, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: TCT
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N62°59.58' / W156°1.78'
- Airport Address: McGrath, AK 99627, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Takotna (1.12 miles), Ophir (18.67 miles)