Tanacross Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Tanacross, Fairbanks North County, Alaska. Its activation date was July 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Tanacross Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tanacross Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tanacross Airport
- Location: Tanacross, Fairbanks North County, Alaska
- Airport Code: TSG
- Runway Length: 5,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°22.46' / W143°20.13'
- Airport Address: Tok, AK 99780, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Talihina (3.37 miles), Wilburton (19.88 miles)