Tatitlek Airport is a public use facility located northwest of Tatitlek, Valdez Chetna County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1974. The airport covers an approximate area of 160 acres of land and has two runways, one being water and the other a gravel surface. Tatitlek Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tatitlek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tatitlek Airport
- Location: Tatitlek, Valdez Chetna County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 7KA
- Runway Length: 8,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N60°52.34' / W146°41.47'
- Airport Address: Tatitlek, AK 99677, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tatitlek (0.68 miles), Valdez (21.35 miles)