Tatitna Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Tatitna, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1970. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Tatitna Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tatitna Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tatitna Airport
- Location: Tatitna, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 8KA
- Runway Length: 1,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N62°17.60' / W153°21.72'
- Airport Address: Tatitna, AK, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Nikolai (59.58 miles), Skwentna (67.16 miles)