TAYLOR COUNTY AIRPORT
Taylor County Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Medford, Taylor County, Wisconsin. Its activation date was October 1965. The airport covers an approximate area of 490 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Taylor County Airport offers the following services: 24hour self-serve for fuel and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Taylor County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Taylor County Airport
- Location: Medford, Taylor County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: MDZ
- Runway Length: 6,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°6.08' / W90°18.01'
- Airport Address: 360 Airport Road, Campbellsville, KY 42718, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Medford (3.24 miles), Marshfield (30.71 miles)