TAYLOR COUNTY AIRPORT
Taylor County Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Campbellsville, Taylor County, Kentucky. Its activation date was January 1962. The Airport covers an approximate area of 106 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Taylor County Airport offers the following services: after hours fuel with credit card, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Taylor County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Taylor County Airport
- Location: Campbellsville, Taylor County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: AAS
- Runway Length: 5,003 feet
- Co-ordinates: 37°21′30″N 085°18′34″W
- Airport Address: 360 Airport Rd, Campbellsville, KY 42718, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Campbellsville (2.07 miles), Lebanon (15.02 miles)