Taylorsville Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Taylorsville, Alexander County, North Carolina. Its activation date was June 1962 and is privately owned by Taylorsville Flying Service, LLC. The Airport covers an approximate area of 12 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Taylorsville Airport offers the following services - major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are three hotels in Conover. Should you require private jet charter at Taylorsville Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Taylorsville Airport
- Location: Taylorsville, Alexander County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: NC2
- Runway Length: 2,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°55.85' / W81°11.80'
- Airport Address: Taylorsville, NC 28681, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Taylorsville (1.29 miles), Conover (15.63 miles)