Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

TAZEWELL COUNTY AIRPORT

The Tazewell County Airport is a public access airport, publicly owned by the Tazewell County Airport Authority, in Virginia. The airport offers tiedown parking as well as refuelling with 100LL Jet-A+ fuel. There are 9 aircraft based on the field, 7 of which are single engine aircraft and the other 2 are multi engine aircraft. For the 12 month period ending in August 2014, the airport handled an average of 101 aviation operations a week, 97% of which was general aviation and the remaining 3% was for military operations.

Air Charter Service can arrange direct private jet charter services to Tazewell County Airport.

Private Jet Charter to Tazewell County Airport


FACTS

  • Location: Tazewell, Virginia
  • Airport Code: JFZ
  • Runway Length: 4297 ft
  • Co-ordinates: 37-03-49.5000N / 081-47-53.8000W


  • Airport Address: Cedar Bluff, VA 24609, United States
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: (Grundy - 22.33 miles), (Marion - 22.38 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7