TECUMSEH MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tecumseh Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Tecumseh, Johnson County, Nebraska. Its activation date was August 1974. The Airport covers an approximate area of 183 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Tecumseh Municipal Airport only offers the following services: 24hour fuel with credit card, hangars and tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tecumseh Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tecumseh Municipal Airport
- Location: Tecumseh, Johnson County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: 0G3
- Runway Length: 3,501 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°24.06' / W96°10.23'
- Airport Address: Tecumseh, NE 68450, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tecumseh (2.74 miles), Auburn (17.55 miles)