TEKAMAH MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tekamah Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of Tekamah, Burt County, Nebraska. The airport covers an approximate area of 277 acres of land and has one runway with concrete surface. Tekamah Municipal Airport offers the following services - 24 hour self-serve fuel, tie-downs as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tekamah Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tekamah Municipal Airport
- Location: Tekamah, Burt County, Nebraska
- Airport Code: TQE
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°45.81' / W96°10.68'
- Airport Address: Tekamah, NE 68061, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tekamah (2.46 miles), Blair (15.47 miles)