Telida Airport is a public use facility located south of Telida, Kuskokwim County, Alaska. Its activation date was July 1964. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a turf/dirt surface. Telida Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Telida Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Telida Airport
- Location: Telida, Kuskokwim County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 2K5
- Runway Length: 1,900 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°22.74' / W153°17.05'
- Airport Address: Lake Minchumina, AK 99757, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Telida (0.8 miles), Nikolai (43.59 miles)