Teller Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of the CBD of Teller, Nome County, Alaska. Its activation date was July 1964. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Teller Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Teller Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Teller Airport
- Location: Teller, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: TER
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 65°14′25″N 166°20′22″W
- Airport Address: Teller, AK 99778, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Teller (1.73 miles), Brevig Mission (7.86 miles)