TENKILLER LAKE AIRPARK AIRPORT
Tenkiller Lake Airpark Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Cookson, Cherokee County, Oklahoma. Its activation date was November 1970. The airport covers an approximate area of 135 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Tenkiller Lake Airpark Airport only offers fuel, hangars and tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tenkiller Lake Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tenkiller Lake Airpark Airport
- Location: Cookson, Cherokee County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: 44M
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°42.30' / W94°56.17'
- Airport Address: Cookson, OK 74427, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cookson (1.0 miles), Tahlequah (14.74 miles)