TERLINGUA RANCH AIRPORT
Terlingua Ranch Airport is a public service facility located 57 miles southeast of Alpine, Texas. It is privately owned by Terlingua Ranch Inc. Its activation date was February 1972. The airport covers an approximate area of 17 acres of land and has one gravel/dirt runway in good condition. The only services offered here are hangars and tie-downs.
Should you require private jet charter at Terlingua Ranch Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Terlingua Ranch Airport
- Location: Alpine, Brewster County, Texas
- Airport Code: 1E2
- Runway Length: 4,700 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°27.09' / W103°23.86'
- Airport Address: 16000 Terlingua Ranch Rd, Terlingua, TX 79852, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: La Linda (31 miles), Rancho El Salado (40.79 miles)