TERREL COUNTY AIRPORT
Terrel County Airport is a public use facility located five miles west of Dryden, Terrell County, Texas. Its activation date was November 1943. The airport covers an approximate area of 644 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Terrell County Airport only offers fuel and tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Terrell County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Terrel County Airport
- Location: Dryden, Terrell County, Texas
- Airport Code: 6R6
- Runway Length: 4,526 feet
- Co-ordinates: N30°2.79' / W102°12.79'
- Airport Address: 15 Airport Rd, Sanderson, TX 79848, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Dryden (5.93 miles), Dryden Crossing (16.82 miles)