Terry Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Terry, Prairie County, Montana. Its activation date was May 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 95 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Terry Airport only offers tie-down services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Terry Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Terry Airport
- Location: Terry, Prairie County, Montana
- Airport Code: 8U6
- Runway Length: 4,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°46.63' / W105°18.79'
- Airport Address: 262 Jimmy C Vorhoff Junior Drive, Abbeville, LA 70510, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lafayette (41.8 miles), New Iberia (18.9 miles)