Tetlin Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Tetlin, Aleutian Islands, and Alaska. Its activation date was March 2005. The airport covers an approximate area of 365 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Tetlin Airport offers the following services, tie-downs.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Tetlin Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tetlin Airport
- Location: Tetlin, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
- Airport Code: 3T4
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°7.48' / W142°31.11'
- Airport Address: Tok, AK 99780, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tetlin (0.73 miles), Tetlin Junction (13.28 miles)