THOMAS C RUSSELL FIELD AIRPORT
Thomas C Russell Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of Alexander City, Tallapoosa County, Alabama. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 293 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Alexander City Flying Service serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24hour fuel with credit card, tie-downs and hangars as well as major airframe and power-plant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Quality Inn Alexander City is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Thomas C Russell Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Thomas C Russell Field Airport
- Location: Alexander City, Tallapoosa County, Alabama
- Airport Code: ALX
- Runway Length: 5,422 feet
- Co-ordinates: N32°54.88' / W85°57.78'
- Airport Address: Alexander City, AL, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Alexander City (2.1 miles), Sylacauga (24.6 miles)