THOMAS CREEK AIRPORT
Thomas Creek Airport is a public use facility located thirty one miles north of Stanley, Valley County, Idaho. Its activation date was July 1958. The airport covers an approximate area of 50 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Thomas Creek Airport offers the following services, tie-downs.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Thomas Creek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Thomas Creek Airport
- Location: Stanley, Valley County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 2U8
- Runway Length: 2,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°43.40' / W115°0.24'
- Airport Address: Cascade, ID 83611, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Landmark (Idaho) - 27.13 miles, Yellow Pine (29.39 miles)