THOMAS P STAFFORD AIRPORT
Thomas P Stafford Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Weatherford, Custer County, Oklahoma. Its activation date was November 1969. The airport covers an approximate area of 167 acres of land and has one runway with a concrete surface. Weatherford - Thomas P. Stafford Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high/low bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford is only 1.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Thomas P Stafford Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Thomas P Stafford Airport
- Location: Weatherford, Custer County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: OJA
- Runway Length: 5,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°32.75' / W98°40.11'
- Airport Address: 3000 Logan Rd, Weatherford, OK 73096, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Weatherford (2.59 miles), Thomas (14.49 miles)