TORRINGTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Torrington Municipal Airport is located three miles east of Torrington’s central business district, in Goshen County, in the state of Wyoming. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Torrington and categorized as a general aviation facility. The airport covers an area of 256 acres (104 hectare) and has no control tower. There are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in fair condition.
Torrington Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. To arrange private jet hire at Torrington Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Torrington Municipal Airport
- Location: Torrington, Wyoming
- Airport Code: TOR
- Runway Length: 5703 ft, 3001 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42-03-52.3000N / 104-09-09.7000W
- Airport Address: Torrington, WY 82240, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Scottsbluff (28.61 miles), Gering (30.37 miles)