TOWER MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tower Municipal Airport can be found one mile northwest of Tower’s central business district, in Saint Louis County, in the state of Minnesota. It is also known as Tower Municipal Airport & Seaplane Base, open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Tower. The airport was opened in December 1959 and has no control tower. It features one asphalt runway, which is in good condition, but plane can also land on the 5000ft long Lake Vermillion.
Tower Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire in Minnesota. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Tower Municipal Airport
- Location:Tower, Minnesota
- Airport Code: 12D
- Runway Length: 3400 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47-49-05.3600N / 092-17-09.8400W
- Airport Address: 5800 Hoodoo Point Rd, Tower, MN 55790, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Cook (18.97 miles), Ely (20.41 miles)