TRACY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tracy Municipal Airport covers 310 acres and is located 3 miles southwest of Tracy, San Joaquin County, California.
Tracy was known as Tracy Auxiliary Airfield during World War II, and acted as an auxiliary training airfield for Stockton Army Airfield.Airport services include major airframe and powerplant servicing, tiedowns and refuelling. The city of Tracy was incorporated in 1910, and takes its name from railroad director, Lathrop J. Tracy, with origins related to the construction of the Central Pacific Railroad.
Should you require private jet hire at Tracy Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tracy Municipal Airport
- Location:Tracy, San Joaquin County, California
- Airport Code: TCY
- Runway Length: 4005 ft, 4005 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37°41′20″N 121°26′30″W
- Airport Address: 5749 S Tracy Blvd, Tracy, CA 95377, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Tracy (3.63 miles), Lathrop (12.98 miles)