TRENTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Trenton Municipal Airport can be found one mile northwest of Trenton, a village in Hitchcock County, in the state of Nebraska. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Trenton village. The airport was opened in April 1946 and has no control tower. It covers an area of 97 acres (39 hectare) and there are two turf runways on the premises, both of which are in fair condition.
Trenton Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. To arrange private jet hire at Trenton Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Trenton Municipal Airport
- Location: Trenton, Nebraska
- Airport Code: 9V2
- Runway Length:2360 ft, 2260 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-11-14.9920N / 101-01-31.5770W
- Airport Address: Trenton, MO 64683, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:McCook (21.24 miles), Atwood (26.48 miles)