Tripod Airport can be found two miles southeast of Aleknagik, a city in the Cillingham Census Area of the unorganized Borough, in the state of Alaska. It can be used by the public and is owned by the Public Domain. The airport was opened in January 1966 and has no control tower. There are two gravel runways on the premises, both of which are in ppor condition.
Tripod Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Tripod Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Tripod Airport
- Location: Aleknagik, Alaska
- Airport Code: Z25
- Runway Length: 1250 ft, 850 ft
- Co-ordinates: 59-15-47.3250N / 158-33-27.9190W
- Airport Address: Aleknagik, AK 99555, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Dillingham (15.93 miles), Manokotak (26.49 miles)