Trona Airport can be found five miles north of Trona’s central business district, in Inyo County, in the state of California. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the US Department of Interior BLM. The airport was opened in February 1944 and has no control tower. There is one asphalt runway, which is in fair condition, as well as one helipad on the premises.
Trona Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Trona Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Trona Airport
- Location: Trona, Inyo County
- Airport Code: L72
- Runway Length: 5910 ft, 52 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35-48-45.6000N / 117-19-36.9000W
- Airport Address: Trona, CA 93562, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: South Trona (7.83 miles), Ridgecrest (23.48 miles)