TUCUMCARI MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Tucumcari Municipal Airport can be found six miles east of Tucumcari, a city and the county seat of Quay County, in the state of New Mexico. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the city of Tucumcari. The airport was opened in August 1941 and has no control tower. There are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Tucumcari Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. To arrange private jet hire at Tucumcari Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Tucumcari Municipal Airport
- Location:Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Airport Code:TCC
- Runway Length: 7104 ft, 4600 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35-10-58.0010N / 103-36-11.5000W
- Airport Address: 6352 Quay Road Ai, Tucumcari, NM 88401, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mosquero (45.88 miles), Clovis (58.64 miles)