Turner Airport is located one mile northeast of Turner, is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Blaine County, in the state of Montana. It is open to the public and publicly owned by Blaine County. The airport was opened in August 1949 and has no control tower. It features one asphalt runway, which is in good condition and one turf runway in fair condition.
Turner Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Turner Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Turner Airport
- Location: Turner, Montana
- Airport Code:9U0
- Runway Length: 3612 ft, 2190 ft
- Co-ordinates: 48-51-01.1500N / 108-24-13.5100W
- Airport Address: Turner, MT 59542, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Turner Colony (6.54 miles), Hogeland (11.66 miles)