TUSCALOOSA REGIONAL AIRPORT
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport covers an area of 724 acres of land and is located 3.5 miles northwest of Tuscaloosa, in Tuscaloosa County. It is a public-use airport owned and operated by the City of Tuscaloosa.
Originally opened in April 1940 as Van De Graaf Field, it was used as a Civilian Pilot Training Program from 1939, with its first class of students being licenced before the end of 1939. No commercial airlines have offered flight services here since 1997.
Should you require private jet hire at Tuscaloosa Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Tuscaloosa Regional Airport
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa County, Alabama
- Airport Code: TCL
- Runway Length: 6499 ft, 4002 ft
- Co-ordinates: 33°13′14″N 087°36′41″W
- Airport Address: 7601 R Cardinal Airport Rd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Northport (2.07 miles), Tuscaloosa (2.56 miles)