Ulysses Airport is located one mile north of Ulysses, a city and the county seat of Grant County, in the state of Kansas. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Grant County and city of Ulysses. The airport was opened in February 1947 and has no control tower. There are two concrete runways on the premises, both of which in good condition.
Ulysses Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Ulysses Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist by providing you with a range of options to choose from.
Private Jet Charter to Ulysses Airport
- Location: Ulysses, Kansas
- Airport Code: ULS
- Runway Length: 6000 ft, 4600 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37-36-14.4000N / 101-22-24.8000W
- Airport Address: Ulysses, KS 67880, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Johnson (20.91 miles), Lakin (24.28 miles)