UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA WESTHEIMER AIRPORT
University Of Oklahoma Westheimer Airport can be found three miles northwest of Norman, in Cleveland County, in the state of Oklahoma. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the University of Oklahoma and categorized as a reliever airport. The airport was opened in January 1941 and has a control tower. It covers an area of 727 acres (294 hectare) and there are two asphalt runways on the premises, both of which are in good condition.
University Of Oklahoma Westheimer Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at the airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will discuss the options available as well as assist you in making a booking.
Private Jet Charter to University Of Oklahoma Westheimer Airport
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Airport Code:OUN
- Runway Length: 5199 ft, 4748 ft
- Co-ordinates:35-14-44.0000N / 097-28-19.7000W'
- Airport Address: 1700 Lexington Ave, Norman, OK 73069, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Moore (6.58 miles), Newcastle (7.24 miles)