VALDOSTA REGIONAL AIRPORT
Valdosta Regional Airport is a public-use facility located three miles south of the CBD of Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia. Mostly used for general aviation, it is also served by one commercial airline, Delta Connection.
It opened in April 1940 and was used as an auxiliary airfield for Moody Army Airfield, supporting the Army pilot training school during World War II. Valdosta Regional covers an area of 760 acres of land, and has three asphalt paved runways.
Should you require private jet hire at Valdosta Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Valdosta Regional Airport
- Location: Valdosta, Lowndes County, Georgia
- Airport Code: VLD
- Runway Length: 8001 ft, 5597 ft
- Co-ordinates: 30°46′53″N 083°16′34″W
- Airport Address: 1750 Airport Rd, Valdosta, GA 31601, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Valdosta (3.22 miles), Dasher (4.23 miles)