VENICE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Venice Municipal Airport is located two miles south of the central business district of Venice, a city in Sarasota County in the state of Florida. It a public-use airport which is owned by the city of Venice.
Venice Municipal Airport offers convenient access to Venice as well as the surrounding communities. It is also within close proximity to Southwest Florida’s most beautiful gulf beaches. To arrange private jet hire at Venice Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Venice Municipal Airport
- Location: Venice Municipal Airport
- Airport Code: VNC
- Runway Length: 5,000 ft, 5,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 27.0717° N, 82.4403° W
- Airport Address: 150 Airport Ave E, Venice, FL 34285, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Nokomis (4 miles), Englewood (11 miles)