WARSAW MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Warsaw Municipal Airport is located within Kosciusko County, in the US state of Indiana. The airport is owned by the Warsaw Board of Aviation Commissioners, and is open for public use.
There are two runways at the airport, both of which are asphalt, and the longest stretches 6000 feet. The airport houses over 50 air-crafts, and it covers an area of over 550 acres.
To arrange private jet hire at Warsaw Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will discuss the options available in Indiana, as well as handle booking queries.
Private Jet Charter to Warsaw Municipal Airport
- Location: Warsaw, Indiana
- Airport Code: ASW
- Runway Length:6,000 ft, 4,020 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41°16′29″N 085°50′24″W
- Airport Address: 3000 Airport Rd, Warsaw, IN 46582, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Monoquet (2 miles), Warsaw (4 miles)