WATERLOO REGIONAL COUNTY AIRPORT
Also known as Livingston Betsworth Field, Waterloo Regional Airport is a public-use, city-owned airport situated four miles northwest of the CBD of Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa.
Covering an area of 2,583 acres with three asphalt runways, it is classed as a general aviation facility, but is serviced by one commercial airline, American Eagle, with two round trips daily to Chicago. Full service FBO is offered at Waterloo Regional Airport by Livingston Aviation..
Should you require private jet charter at Waterloo Regional County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Waterloo Regional County Airport
- Location: Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa
- Airport Code: ALO/li>
- Runway Length:8398 ft, 6000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42°33′25″N 092°24′01″W
- Airport Address: 2790 Livingston Ln, Waterloo, IA 50703, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cedar Falls (3.13 miles), Janesville (6.71 miles)