WATERVILLE ROBERT LAFLEUR AIRPORT
Waterville Robert Lafleur Airport is located two miles southwest of the CBD of Waterville in Kennebec County, Maine.
It covers 350 acres and has one open runway. It is not currently served by any passenger airline, but Wiggins Airways does serve the airport daily. The airport is centrally located and is the gateway to many attractions in Maine. It also offers flight instruction, charter and aircraft maintenance. Our Nata Safety 1st line of staff will take care of you.
Should you require private jet hire at Waterville Robert Lafleur Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Waterville Robert Lafleur Airport
- Location: Waterville, Kennebec County, Maine
- Airport Code: WVL
- Runway Length: 5498 ft, 2299 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44°32′0″N 69°40′32″
- Airport Address: 2 Lafleur Rd, Waterville, ME 04901, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Oakland (2.45 miles), Fairfield (5.44 miles)