WEST 30TH ST HELIPORT
The West 30Th St Heliport is a public access heliport located in the world famous New York, New York. The facility has 11 helipads all with the dimensions 44 x 44 ft and is publicly owned by the Hudson River Park Trust. For the 12 month period ending in September 2014 the heliport had an average of 48 helicopter aviation operations per day, 71% of which was for air taxi services. The heliport offers refuelling as well as tie down parking.
Air Charter Service can arrange direct private helicopter charter services to West 30Th St Airport.
Private Helicopter Charter to West 30Th St Heliport
- Location: New York, New York
- Airport Code: JRA
- Runway Length: 44 x 44 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-45-16.3650N / 074-00-25.5020W
- Airport Address: 30th St, New York, NY 10011, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: (Hoboken (New Jersey) - 1.51 miles) (Union City (New Jersey) - 1.94 miles)