WESTFIELD-BARNES REGIONAL AIRPORT
Formally known as Barnes Municipal Airport, Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport is located just over three miles from the city center of Westfield. The City of Westfield can be found in Hampden County, with Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport ranked as the largest airport in the county.
Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport is also believed to be one of the largest airports in the US state of Massachusetts. Contact a consultant at Air Charter Service today to find out more private jet charters in Westfield. They will give you the list of options available at Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport
- Location: Massachusetts, Hampden
- Airport Code: BAF
- Runway Length: 9,000 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42°09′29″N 072°42′57″W
- Airport Address: 110 Airport Rd, Westfield, MA 01085, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Southampton (5 Miles), Chicopee (12.1 Miles)