Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

WHETSTONE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

The Whetstone International Airport is a publicly owned airport which deals with almost no aviation traffic. For the 12 month period ending on the 22nd of July 2013 the airport only handled a total of 110 aviation operations for the entire period. 73% of these operations were for general aviation and the remaining 27% were classified as military operations. The airport was first activated in June 1987.

Air Charter Service can arrange for a private jet hire to take you to Whetstone International Airport.

Private Jet Charter to Whetstone International Airport


FACTS

  • Location: Glacier, Montana
  • Airport Code: H28
  • Runway Length: 4,440ft
  • Co-ordinates: 48-59-59.9630N / 112-47-33.2910W


  • Airport Address: Cut Bank, MT 59427, United States
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: (Babb (Montana) - 30.97 miles)(Browning (Montana) - 32.41 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7