WILLIAMSBURG JAMESTOWN AIRPORT
Williamsburg Jamestown Airport is a privately owned airport that is located on the border of James City County and York County, within the US state of Virginia. The airport serves Williamsburg and the Historic Triangle area.
The airport boasts one runway as well as a helipad, while some of the facilities include a restaurant and a pilot shop. The airport rests between the cities of Williamsburg and Jamestown, hence the name.
Should you need to arrange private jet hire at Williamsburg Jamestown Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly provide you with the available options and assist with bookings.
Private Jet Charter to Williamsburg Jamestown Airport
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Airport Code: JGG
- Runway Length: 3,204 ft, 60 ft (helipad)
- Co-ordinates: N37°14.35' / W76°42.97
- Airport Address: 100 Marclay Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Williamsburg (3 miles), Jamestown (9 miles)