Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

WINDOM MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

The Windom Municipal Airport was opened in August 1960 and is publicly owned by the City of Windom is Cottonwood County, Minnesota. The airport offers refuelling as well as tie down parking. During the 12 month period ending on 30 September 2014 there were approximately 23 aviation operations per day; 96 % of which was for general aviation and the remaining 4% of which was for air taxi services. During the same period there were 16 aircraft based on the field.

Air Charter Service can arrange direct private jet charter services to Windom Municipal Airport

Private Jet Charter to Windom Municipal Airport


FACTS

  • Location:Cottonwood, Minnesota
  • Airport Code: MWM
  • Runway Length: 3,599 ft
  • Co-ordinates: 43-54-48.3000N / 095-06-33.8000W


  • Airport Address: 444-9TH ST., PO BOX 38, WINDOM, MN 56101
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: Windom - 3.29 miles, Jackson - 21.22 miles
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7