YAKIMA AIR TERMINAL - MCALLISTER FIELD
Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field is located less than four miles away from the city center of Yakima. The City of Yakima can be found in Yakima County. The airport is referred to by some as McAllister Field, and it is owned by the City and County of Yakima.
Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field is in the US state of Washington, with the city of Yakima being the county seat and largest city within Yakima County. If you are looking to arrange private jet charters in Yakima, Air Charter Service will provide exceptional service and selection at Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field.
Private Jet Charter to Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field
- Location: Washington, Yakima
- Airport Code: YKM
- Runway Length: 7,604 ft, 3,835 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46°34′05″N 120°32′39″W
- Airport Address: 2406 West Washington Avenue, Yakima, WA 98903, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Ahtanum (5.4 Miles), West Valley (4.2 Miles)