YOUNGSTOWN–WARREN REGIONAL AIRPORT
Youngstown–Warren Regional Airport is located within Vienna Township, which is located within Trumbull County in the US state of Ohio. The airport is available for public us, while it is owned and operated by the Western Reserve Port Authority.
The airport has been in service for over half a century, and was built to help cater for the traffic that the Lansdowne Airport was unable to handle, due to the lack of room within the city limits to expand the airport.
To arrange private jet charters at Youngstown–Warren Regional Airport, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will take you through the simple booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Youngstown–Warren Regional Airport
- Location: Vienna Township, Ohio
- Airport Code: YNG
- Runway Length: 5,002 ft, 9,003 ft, 3,500 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41°15′39″N 080°40′45″W
- Airport Address: 1453 Youngstown Kingsville Rd, Vienna, OH 44473, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Vienna Center (1 mile), Hartford (7 miles)