ZANESVILLE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Zanesville Municipal Airport is found within Muskingum County, which is located in the US state of Ohio. The airport is owned by the city of Zanesville, and is regarded as a general aviation facility. The airport boasts two asphalt/concrete runways, which are both over 1500 meters in length. The first airline flights that took place at the airport were in 1947, while over 15 aircrafts are based at Zanesville Municipal Airport.
Should you wish to arrange private jet hire at Zanesville Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will provide further information.
Private Jet Charter to Zanesville Municipal Airport
- Location: Zanesville, Ohio
- Airport Code: ZZV
- Runway Length: 5000 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 39°56′40″N 081°53′32″W
- Airport Address: 850 Airport Rd, Zanesville, OH 43701, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Zanesville (6 miles), Cambridge (17 miles)