LENHARDT AIRPARK AIRPORT
Lenhardt Airpark Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Hubbard, Marion County, Oregon. The airport was activated in November 1962 and covers approximately 30 acres of land. It is privately owned by the Lenhardt Family. The airport has one asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, major engine and airframe repair as well as pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Lenhardt Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lenhardt Airpark Airport
- Location: Hubbard, Marion County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 7S9
- Runway Length: 2,956 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°10.82' / W122°44.61'
- Airport Address: 29502 S Meridian Rd, Hubbard, OR 97032, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hubbard (3.15 miles), Aurora (3.56 miles)