NEW CUYAMA AIRPORT
New Cuyama Airport is a public use facility located south of New Cuyama, Santa Barbara County, California. The airport was activated in September 1950 and has one designated runway with and asphalt surface in poor condition. The only airport services on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. New Cuyama Airport is privately owned by the Zannon Family Foundation.
Should you require private jet charter at New Cuyama Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to New Cuyama
- Location: New Cuyama, Santa Barbara County, California
- Airport Code: L88
- Runway Length: 3,940 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°56.40' / W119°41.13'
- Airport Address: 1000 Perkins Rd, New Cuyama, CA 93254, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:New Cuyama (0.48 miles), Taft (19.18 miles)