Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

WATER VALLEY MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

The Water Valley Municipal Airport is publicly owned by the City of Water Valley. Is is a public access facility which is located 3 miles north west of the city. According to the records for the year ending in November 2015, the airport handled an average of 50 aviation operations per month. 73% of these operations were for either general aviation or transient general aviation and the remaining 27% of these of operations were from the military. At the same time there were only two single engine aircraft based on the field.

Air Charter Service can arrange for a private jet hire to take you to Water Valley Municipal Airport.

Private Jet Charter to Water Valley Municipal Airport


FACTS

  • Location: Yalobusha, Mississippi
  • Airport Code: 33M
  • Runway Length: 3,000ft
  • Co-ordinates: 34-10-04.3000N / 089-41-05.6000W


  • Airport Address: Water Valley Municipal Airport, Water Valley, MS 38965, USA
  • Nearest Towns/Cities:(Water Valley (Mississippi) - 3.27 miles)(Oxford (Mississippi) - 16.76 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7