METROPOLITAN OAKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Also known as Oakland International, it is located 5 miles south of downtown Oakland, Almeda County, California. It is a public-use facility owned by the Port of Oakland and is situated on 2 600 acres of land, and is one of 3 international airports in the San Francisco Bay Area
Oakland International has been the departure point of many historical flights, including Amelia Earhart's final, ill-fated flight in 1937. She intended to return here after circumnavigating the globe.
Should you require private jet hire at Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Location: Oakland, Almeda County, California
- Airport Code: OAK
- Runway Length:10518 ft, 6213 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37°43′17″N 122°13′15″W
- Airport Address: 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Alameda (3.26 miles), San Leadro (3.56 miles)